Here’s an awesome recipe just in time for NFL kickoff weekend. Football just happens to be my favorite sport as it is a great chance to spend time with family and friends and celebrate another season filled with memories of joy, laughs, pain and in my case even a few frustrating tears. Let’s face it, most people counted Chip Kelly’s offense out, especially with Foles at the helm. Now we’re sitting here while Foles took home the Offensive VIP in the Pro Bowl! I’m going to stop before I get carried away, since this is a cooking blog.
Here’s to a great Eagle’s season and on with the recipe!
Football Party Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Add chicken breasts to your Ninja Cooking System (or slowcooker)
- Cover chicken with entire bottle of Franks Sauce in the Ninja Cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours
- Remove chicken from Ninja and use 2 forks to shred
- Add butter to Ninja along with the shredded chicken
- Continue cooking for 30min-1hr on low
- Toast buns
- Add Chicken, Blue Cheese and American Cheese to finish sandwhich
Add to Favourites